This is a challenging and difficult time for all of us. Excel Heating & Cooling is following the evolving updates on a local and federal level, and are committed to minimizing the spread of COVID-19 to the best of our abilities. We are taking the following steps to continue to provide customers and families throughout the Shenandoah Valley the best service we can.
- We are asking all customers to let us know if there is anyone sick or showing symptoms in their home before appointments.
- Our employees are using hand sanitizer and washing hands regularly, including before entering homes or businesses.
- Our employees will attempt to maintain the recommended “social distancing” of 6 feet of separation from people inside homes, businesses, and in our office.
- We have moved all possible office personnel to work from home to minimize contact.
- When possible, technicians will be sent directly from their homes to our customers to minimize the time spent in our facility.
- We have closed our office for anything other than deliveries. If you are considering visiting our office, please call us before coming.
- We have asked all employees to take their temperature before coming to work and to report if they have any symptoms of illness. Any employees with a fever or with symptoms will not be permitted to work.
- Excel will continue with these protocols until we receive information, direction, guidance, or government mandates to alter our policies. We want to do our part to help minimize the impact of this event while continuing to provide the best service possible.
Thank you for your understanding. Please feel free to send any feedback directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
President, Excel Heating & Cooling
March 27, 2020 Update:
Excel Heating and Cooling is continuing to follow the guidelines set by the local and federal government. In addition to the precautions we have already stated, we have also implemented new procedures for accepting quotes and processing payments that do not require a customer to have any physical contact with the technician’s iPads or the technician to have contact with the customer’s method of payment. At this time, we are no longer accepting cash payments.
We are also requiring that our employees wear gloves while inside homes or businesses.
Excel will continue to monitor this situation and make changes to our practices as needed in an effort to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.