1. Do you struggle to stay cool in your home during a hot summer day, even with the AC running?
2. At Excel Heating & Cooling, we specialize in finding solutions to your comfort issues.
3. AC repairs are no sweat for our HVAC technicians, including common issues like:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Dirty or old filters that need to be replaced
- Blocked condensate drain lines
4. If your AC is oversized or undersized, or is past its prime, you could be a good candidate for AC replacement.
5. Signs you need a new AC include hot second floors or bedrooms, rising energy bills, and reduced home comfort.
6. With new mini split or central AC installation, you’ll benefit from higher efficiency and lower energy costs.
7. At Excel, we handle it all, from emergency HVAC repair and AC replacement
8. to our Comfort Club maintenance plans that help keep your system running in optimal condition.
9. Stay cool this summer with superior AC service.