HVAC Service Technician Jobs
Don’t Follow The Leader. Become One.
At Excel Heating & Cooling, leadership and innovation comes naturally. Our team has constantly transformed to meet the changing landscape of the marketplace, serving the customers with quality service, installations and products. It continues today with innovations that consistently reinvent the business and our team as we strive for raising our standards for quality, safety, and sustainability.
Our team is looking for candidates to fill HVAC Service Technician jobs and roles at Excel Heating & Cooling. We offer top wages and benefits to our employees with support and a clear path to achieve your maximum potential. Our team exists in the rarefied air, soaring among Eagles.
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
General Qualifications needed for this position:
- High personal integrity
- Clean criminal record
- Drug free
- Must have at least some service experience or schooling
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Clean or near clean driving record
- Must be able to be honest, no matter what
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagram and blueprints
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience making repair and replacement decisions
- Advanced customer service skills – must be personable & possess good customer relation skills
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques
Benefits of this position:
- Competitive pay
- Year-round employment
- Advancement opportunities and career growth plan
- Factory training
- In-house training
- Paid holidays and vacation days