Website Excel Heating & Cooling
Do you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities?
Who We Are
Since 1953, Excel Heating and Cooling has been a trusted name across the central Shenandoah Valley for installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment for residential and light commercial projects. We work with air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, central air systems, heat pumps, air handlers, indoor air quality products and more. Our commitment to improving home comfort and serving our Virginia community is evident in how we treat our customers. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads but what you don’t know is what it’s like to
be a part of a team like this!
Why We Need You
Because we offer premier customer experiences, we need a top of the line Residential HVAC technician who genuinely cares about the customer and are not
looking for “just a job,” but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer
Key Sub Tasks
– Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
– Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
– Keep your truck inventory up to date
– Properly complete paperwork
– Join the on-call rotation
– Maintain a clean and professional appearance
– Have and maintain a clean driving record
– Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
– Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate with Residential HVAC experience. If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
– Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the Shenandoah Valley. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
– Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe company vehicle for business use
– Medical & Dental Insurance
– New technology
– State of the art tools, parts and supplies
– 401K plan with a company match
– A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join.
Learn More About Us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and your customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Excel Heating & Cooling by visiting www.excelcool.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $35.00 per hour